Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to catch a predator on Tonight at 10

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
Whats your take on the show?  have you seen it?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
momof1inmich
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:57 PM

I've watched the show many times and I think it's great that they're doing it. These guys deserve to be locked up for trying to meet little kids.Even if they are being set up.

mom-of4-gr8-kid
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:59 PM
Love it!!!! I wish they would catch them all.
printzzsria
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:00 PM
I love this show! Something had to been to catch these sickos! Some many of them say, I thought might be a set up, but, I came anyways. Their urge is so strong, I'm afraid of what would happen if they this wwere a real situation, I hope men are learning from this.
sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:01 PM
I love it..well not seeing the guys period but those creep pervs getting caught what I love..sick sick men...ewww

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
coreysmom518
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:02 PM
i watched that show...i think its pretty good..thats good that they do those set ups and catch the guys...there are sooo many predators out there but at least this t.v. show, shows everybody from a perspective
angierose7679
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:42 PM
I LOVE THAT SHOW I AM WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW.  I WISH THAT THEY COULD CATCH ALL OF THEM OUT THERE. 
nemiller
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:46 PM
My husband and I watch it all the time.  There's something satisfying about watching a pedophile get outed and then arrested.  It makes me feel better that people are getting really proactive about catching these kinds of people.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)