Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunburn remedies

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:21 PM
  • 5 Replies
Besides aloe vera, what is good to put on mild sunburn (just a little red) for a toddler.  I had sunscreen on her and we were not out that long, but long enough obviously.  Hopefully, I won't to go to the store.

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BlueFrogMama
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM
Give her tylenol. A cool bath might help, if she'll tolerate it.
mollyhousemouse
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:31 PM
I'd give her some ibuprofen and then swab her down with strong cool tea or cider vinegar.
I know sounds ridiculous, but my Grandmother used to do it for me and it works.

Remember that anything is possible, as Paul wrote to the Philippians, "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Phil 4:13 NRSV)

I truly believe that He will help you do anything, if you just remember to ask Him.

Deanna14
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:34 PM

MIlk!!!!!!! It might sound silly but it works. Pour milk in a bowl, and dip it onto a paper towel and dab it on the skin. It really works, have done it to myself when I have gotten really burnt. GoodLuck hope it helps.
MOM TO: Kyla 10, Skylar 9, Shyla 5, Jeffrey 4, Damyen 3
Jesstsilly
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:37 PM
Thanks mommies!  I have both Ty & Vin on hand and will use them both.  Now I only have white vin, that's okay too, I hope.

Jesstsilly
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:40 PM

Quoting Deanna14:

MIlk!!!!!!! It might sound silly but it works. Pour milk in a bowl, and dip it onto a paper towel and dab it on the skin. It really works, have done it to myself when I have gotten really burnt. GoodLuck hope it helps.
MOM TO: Kyla 10, Skylar 9, Shyla 5, Jeffrey 4, Damyen 3
I've never heard of that one.  But will try it as well.  That's one way to get rid of my milk that usually goes bad..lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)