Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Curious!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
Are there any mommies out there that are loosing weight through the LA Weight-loss Program.  I am and sometimes it is such a struggle to be good!  I was thinking about starting a group and was wondering if there would be anybody interested! 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
squiggs
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM
HA!  i was sitting here seriously contemplating making me a root beer float.....hmmmm do i or don't i??????? dangit!

never heard of the LA weight loss program working... sorry =(
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:45 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

Hot Mommies Weight Loss Support
Dieting Moms
Let's lose 20 together!
Diet & Fitness Buddies
Weight Watchers
Weight Loss Challenges!!

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

mamaof2babies78
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM
I am not currently doing LA weight loss, but I have in the past.  I lost 50 lbs doing it, and it worked really well while I was doing it.  Once I stopped, I gained the weight back, over a period of time.  I had started doing weight watchers before I got pregnant, and that was working even better than the LA.  After I have baby, I will be going back to WW because they have a plan for breastfeeding moms.  NO one that I have talked to about LA kept the weight off. (a few friends did it also)  My friends and I feel that it works great while using it, but I wasnt going to stick to it the rest of my life....its not realistic.  I wish you luck in using it though!
sfox1
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:53 AM
That a good idea..I'll join..I just now started a weight loss program,I started myself.Other progams don't do it for me.But I need some support(people to lean on when I gain back few pounds and won't be pushie about it).I'll join in ...

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)