Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Solids?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:47 PM
  • 6 Replies
Aydin is almost 6 months now. I've been giving him stage 1 foods and he has taken them great. I have had him on them since he was 4 months. It seems like he needs something more. Would it be ok to give him stage 2 food now? He eats with the spoon very well and he's had no problem with the stage 1.  ADIVICE, ANSWER OR OPINION......PLEASE!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sfox1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:51 PM
My first child started stage2 at 6 months..but I'm not saying to rush yours..All babys go in a different rate.Does your son eat the whole jar or do you mix 2 jars?I gave mines 2 seperate jar like veggies and fruit until I did the stage 2 Also i did the bottle w/them..Have you chat w/the baby doctor to see what she recommended.

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
blazyn_bxtch
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Yep. We started solids at 5 months and by 6 or 7 they were ready for 2.  I accidentally bought stage 2 carrots when we first started out, and I found that they liked it better than stage 1!  So I just bought stage 2 after that.
MiRanda25
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:56 PM
I was giving my baby solids at 3 month's and she like stage 2 better because it was thicker. I also feed her a bottle when she was done. It tended to satisfy her hunger. She was a very hungry baby.
brit2207
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:57 PM

I give him a half jar of veggies and half of fruit with a 6 oz bottle.

LilyAnns_Mommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:59 PM
I have feed my 5 month old stage 2 foods because she got bored with the ones. She tolerated it well and I just gave her one new a week to make sure she doesn't have an reaction.

~martika~
hgochenour
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:00 PM
Go for it.. If your little does okay, stick with it. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)