Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Triplet Mommy

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi, my name is Julie.  I am new to CafeMom.  I am a mother to triplet boys born on 5/19/07.  They are now two months old and finally home from the hospital.  I live in NJ and am married.  I saw this site on Myspace and am looking forward to meeting other moms.
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PrincessAnn75
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Congratulations that your sons are home now.  Welcome to cafemom.  I am ANN I have a 15 yr old daughter.   I bet your happy your sons are home now.
~ANN~

jennyboston24
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Wow!!  I am amazed by you already!  I cannot imagine how challenging your days must be...but three times as rewarding too I am sure. ;)...welcome and CONGRATS on getting your babes home!!  Now the really crazy stuff begins, right?!
Imortlmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Welcome to the group.  I'm also Julie (lol) from Wichita Falls, TX.  I've got 3 kids...girls ages 3 & 4 and I also have a 13 mo old son.  This is a great site and it's kind of addicting.  Again, welcome to the group.  Congrats on the triple bundle...glad you finally have them home.
PamelaPerez
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:22 PM
WELCOME. YOURE GOING TO LOOOVE IT HERE!!!
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:54 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

2007 Babies
New Moms - First Time or Startin...

MOTHERS OF TWINS, OR ANY OTHER HIGHER ORDER MULTIPLES

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

mommyof3girlz
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 3:08 PM

Hi my name is Neli congrats on the babies I am sure it is overwhelming but truley a blessing I have twin girls that are now 14 months that have the same b- day as your boys but a year earlier 5-19-06

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)