Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello All... I'm a newcomer!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:53 PM
  • 23 Replies

My name is Jennifer and I am a mom of 2 kids ages 7 and 4.  I am glad to be a part of cafe mom and look forward to getting to know you! 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VONNY614
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:58 PM
HELLO AND WELCOME TO CAFEMOM, MY NAME IS VONNY, NICE TO MEET YOU.
Greeneyes80
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:59 PM
Hi Jennifer and welcome!  I'm also new too..so nice to meet you and hope to get to know you!
jewel_rhjc
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:00 AM
Hi, I am new here too. My name is Julie, I have children about the same age as yours.  My oldest is 10.  I also have a 6 year old and a 4 year old and a 19 month old.
bobbie2003
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:06 AM
Greetings and welcome to Cafemom.  My name is Bobbie. Please contact me anytime.

Bid ye the Wiccan Laws ye must, in perfect love and perfect trust.
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill: An ye harm none, do as ye will.
And ever mind the rule of three, what ye sends comes back to thee.
Follow this with mind and heart, and merry meet and merry ye part.

sfox1
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:08 AM
Hello and welcome to cafemom..I'm new also  but I know we have a great time here.If you like to chat just get me..

To realize that one do not understand is a virtue; Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. The reason why The sage has no defect, Is because he treats defects as defects. Thus, He has no defects.
scarlet33
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:38 AM
     Hi and welcome!  I haven't been here that long but I love it! I have made some friends and gotten alot of helpful advice. I chat mostly on  The Newcomers chatterbox, you'll fimd alot of us there during the day.
    I'm a stay at home mom to a 4 month old boy and it can be hectic sometimes and Cafe Mom has helped me get throuh some of those days.
Mom2TE
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:41 AM
Hi Jennifer,

I am new here too!  I am looking forward to making some friends and chatting and getting advice.  I have a 3 year old and a 21 month old. 

Welcome!

Jackie
tynterstarr
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:42 AM
Hi Jennifer my name is Wynter I have a six week old boy. Welcome and nice to meet you
MomOfNaeNKayla
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:46 AM
welcome to cafemom! ihope you will like it. my name is marylou i have 2 girls 4 and 14. i live in minnesota. i hope you add me as your friend. have a great day!

marylou
mom12977
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM
Hello!! I'm new here also for about a wk now that is. My name is Carrie and i'm mom to 4 kids and at times 5 when my hubby starts acting up. I hope you enjoy your time here and hope to chat with you every now and then.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)