Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sad ....

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:19 AM
  • 13 Replies

Her dad was a drunk
Her mom was an addict
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic

Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair

She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound

Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure

A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?

But she grabs her bear
And softly cries
She loves her parents
But they want her to die

She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking? "

Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did

Then one night
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by

Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made

She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of shit!

The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dieing
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying

Police showed up
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse

One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor

It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms

A child dies every day from child abuse.
And if you have an ounce of pity in you for Auroura (the little girl),
and you hate child abuse with a passion,
you will repost this and help out those abused children,
and let them know that someone cares for them.
It doesn't take that long only about 10 seconds
so please just do it.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ms.Noni
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:22 AM
Oh my gosh! This is so very disturbing and touching! Thanks for the reminder to love our children and keep the little ones protected!
2007mommy2be
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:25 AM
Yeah it is sad. And yw! I got it in a note from a friend on my list and it says to share so I thought I would ... esp after hearing all these sad stories about parents killing their kids.
Quoting Ms.Noni:

Oh my gosh! This is so very disturbing and touching! Thanks for the reminder to love our children and keep the little ones protected!

proudmama_9905
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:26 AM
i am so ready to cry right now. how can someone harm their child?  i couldn't imagine anything like it. my dd is so dear and precious to me.
RandJsmom
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:28 AM
Oh my gosh!  Is that based on a true story????  Thats soo very sad! I know child abuse happens and it is so heart wrenching but to hear that story leaves me in utter awe of how SICK some people are!!!!!!
addison0505
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:30 AM
How horrible. I can't see how someone could do something like that to their child....
~Savannah~
4dramaqueens
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:31 AM
And like the poem says it happens everyday. There is a country song about child abuse it is called Alyssa Lies.......it is so sad it literally makes me cry. I'm not a huge country fan, I'll listen to it every now and then, but I just had to hear this song.........Even if u don't like country music its worth hearing. Thanks for sharing, and reminding us just how precious our kids are.
2007mommy2be
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:47 AM
Im not sure! I'd hope not but in this sick world u neva know. UGH! Drives me nuts!
Quoting RandJsmom:

Oh my gosh!  Is that based on a true story????  Thats soo very sad! I know child abuse happens and it is so heart wrenching but to hear that story leaves me in utter awe of how SICK some people are!!!!!!

2007mommy2be
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 1:48 AM
Hey no prob and thanks for telling us about the song.
Quoting 4dramaqueens:

And like the poem says it happens everyday. There is a country song about child abuse it is called Alyssa Lies.......it is so sad it literally makes me cry. I'm not a huge country fan, I'll listen to it every now and then, but I just had to hear this song.........Even if u don't like country music its worth hearing. Thanks for sharing, and reminding us just how precious our kids are.

worship
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:01 AM
The sad thing is this happens everyday, and alot of times people know it is going on, but don't want to get involved, saying " it is not my business", or  someone else will report it.  

NO WE NEED TO BE THE ONES THAT STEP IN BECAUSE THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL NEVER SHOW UP . 

And I don't care if you are to embarresed or it is not your problem, no it is all of our problems GOD put children on the earth to be loved and protected by all, and if no one else will protect them , then we have to step in. 

I know this is long but this subject is very important.  GOD gave us our kids and other children to love , protect, and respect.    Not to use them as punching bags .
ladytaz143
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:09 AM
there are acouple of songs bout child abuse one is concrete angel by martina mcbirde and i think its called the little girl by john michael montgomery they are sad songs
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)