Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell us about your weekend

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:41 AM
  • 6 Replies
On Friday my husband and I went out on a date just me and him no kids no other couples just us it was so nice! I have to admit I felt alittle guilty I always do when I do somthing without the kids. We went to see a movie it was so good! We saw No Reservations, a must see! Sat. We went and picked the boys up from my parents house and my husband got suckered into helping my dad put up a fence (we live in the country) We came home and I push mowed the yard and my husband worked on a car. Today (Sunday) we are going to Church and then we are having dinner at my parents house. So that was my weekend tell us about yours!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:43 AM
Friday I went shopping for bday gifts--Saturday was Julia's birthday , then I went to work & today is Julia's party!! YEA!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:44 AM
Glad to hear you had a goo time!
Mine is being spent school shopping and Church.
Blessings to you,

<><< John 3:16

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:55 AM
Friday my husband and I went to a wedding. He was a groomsman and had to be with the guys by 1 and had to pick someone up so he left me and the baby at about 12. My ride had to pick me up early so we could drop off the baby at the sitter and then get her hair done. She came at 1:30 and we dropped the baby off about 2. I was so sad leaving her. She is almost 8 months old and has never been away from me for more than an hour or two. I left a long page of instructions lol. The sitter is a friend and has like 6 kids so I knew she would be safe with her. She has two older daughters that helped out alot.
So the wedding started at 5:30 and didn't end till midnight! We picked her up after just before midnight because we left early and she was sound asleep. She was such a good girl but she only drank one bottle I pumped for her. I was gone for 10 hours and she only drank one bottle! But she did have some baby food too so that's good.
The sitter said she was really good. She cried off and on for a little while and then took an hour nap (she never naps that long for me) and she woke up a different baby. The sitter said she was so happy when she woke up. Then she slept from 9:30 till we picked her up.
The whole night I was worried about her and called the poor sitter like 3 times, must have drove her nuts. My breasts hurt so bad because I have never gone that long without nursing. They were so big that I had to keep pulling my dress up to cover them. I was busting out of my dress! It was nice to not have a baby connected to my hip all day and night though.
So that was my weekend out without the baby lol.

Oh and Sat. we returned the tux and I did some laundry and today (Sunday) we are going to church.  I run the nursery and one of my workers for today quit on me and the other never called me back.  Looks like I will be working nursery today.  I am so tired I don't think I will do a very good job of it today.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:05 AM
  Friday, Df and I got out and went Golfing at the resort he works at, yeah!! Saturday we went grocery shopping..yuck, and today we are going to the beach w/ my aunt and my folks if the weather holds! Have a great day!!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Friday, dd and I spent the morning at a local nature center with my lifelong mentor. Then, we went met my dh for lunch. It was so nice to spend time with a dear friend.

Yesterday, we met my in-laws (who live 2.5 hours away), at a town halfway between us and played at the park and went to a restaurant. THANK YOU to the CAFEMOMS who suggested park/restaurant for this get together!!! We got home late afternoon, and my sister (who had been out of town for  a month while my other sister had her first baby) was back in town and wanted us to meet for dinner. So, we went to my folks for pizza and catch up with her.

Today, church, grocery shopping (just served LAST drop of milk for breakfast)... and we'll do SOMETHING fun.. maybe feed the ducks at a park... then tonight we're having a "PJ party"... meaning we wear PJs for dinner, then relax with a movie, girl-primping (dh stays out of this until my dd attacks him and tries to do his nails)... and pillow fights.

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:00 AM

Hi all! Thursday we took all our kids to Splash Kingdom. Friday I had an interview with our local news station about a posting that I saw on here where we are trying to stop pedophilia websites.

Then after the interview we headed out with the kids to Six Flags. We stayed till closing so we didn't get home till 2 in the morning. Saturday we went to the Aviation Museum and then afterward we went to a Drive thru Safari and fed the animals and had a picnic...was a blast. Today we are going to go see a movie with the kids and make homemade ice cream and smores!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)