Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:03 AM
  • 1 Replies
   Hi, I'm Lee Ann and I'm the mother of three boys, ages 11, 8, and 4. I'm an older mom, I got a late start, lol! I'm also a part time bartender, that's pretty much all I've ever done, Been bartending for 23 years, now I'm at home alot more than I've ever been and it's been quite an adjustment! I love having more time with the boys, but sometimes I get a little stir-crazy. I work on Friday nights so I get the chance to keep up with all my friends that I made while working there for 5 years. Well the boys are awake, and the first battle of the day has begun, so I've gotta go. I'll be back on later, hope to meet some of you, and looking forward to it! :-)
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:52 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

PLAYSKOOL Preschool Playgroup
ELEMENTARY MOMMIES
Tween Titans

Raising Boys

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)