Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Here

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:30 AM
  • 9 Replies
I wanted to say hello.  I am a newbie here and a newbie mom :)
I have a 6 month old son who is the most wonderful blessing and I absolutely love being a mom.  I just recently became a stay at home mom and I am living in the NY area.  I have only lived here for 2 years...moved up here from the south (Tennessee) and I don't know any other stay at home moms....if there are any out there please contact me, I would love to talk.
I look forward to getting to know everyone and would love any great advice on being a new mom although I will say that I have had it pretty easy.  I have a very easy going baby so not much problems at all.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
minimongoose
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:35 AM

hi! i actually live all the way across the country from you, on the ID/WA border, and i'm the (step)mommy to a 2.5 year old, but i wanted to say that i'm glad you're "here" with us! congratulations on your new momminess!

BlueEyedBabyBoy
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:40 AM
Good to meet you and thanks for you reply. 
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:22 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

2007 Babies
New Moms - First Time or Startin...

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

mom4jads
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:25 AM
Hi, my name is Danielle. I live on long island, where do you live?
Twinkie76
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:26 AM
Hi and welcome to cafemom. My first was very easygoing as well and a piece of cake :) My twins not so much lol! But they are still great kids. I love giving advice so feel free to ask away. Look forward to chatting with you.

cingirl
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:29 AM
So glad you are here.  I love it here, and I think you will too.  Look forward to getting to know you.

BlueEyedBabyBoy
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:09 PM
I live in Brewster...kinda far from Long Island
123amber
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:16 PM
hi there eventhough i live in ohio,your lucky to have a laid back baby for your first my oldest was a very fussy little girl not much has changed shes 10 now.lol talk to you soon, amber
Singlemomof2TX
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 12:20 PM
Hi there and Welcome to the Group...I live in Texas and love makin new friends and congrats on the new baby! I use to be a stay at home mom if u wanna chat sometime hit me up ok..

Cricket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)