Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GETTING RID OF UNWANTED HOUSEGUEST!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:08 AM
  • 2 Replies
I recently moved to another state (my dad hometown) getting away from a D/V case, I asked my dad to move me, and a couple of months later he came back with his luggage. He never asked can he stay, he just never left. he don't help pay anything and I am a mother of three and having to do everything on my own. the bad part about it he was not even involved in my life as a child. He never helped my mom with me or my silbings. I am a very respectable and mannerable young lady and I don't like to hurt anyone feelings but I don't know how to do this without hurting anyone feelings. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
KitKanboodle
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:12 AM
I am not sure that you will be able to do it without hurting feelings.  I mean, sure he is your dad, but why does he assume he doesn't have to help you with the finances if he is living there?  He should be able to see that you have kids to take care of and that he is not your responsibility.

There is one thought....  if you are renting a place, you might say something to the effect that your rental agreement only allows company staying with you for so and so length of time, and the time is up and he cannot stay any longer.

I am sure you don't want to hurt his feelings, but isn't he hurting yours by expecting you to support him like this? 

I feel for you..... there is no easy way to say anything.

Kit

########################################

Earn Cash For Writing, FREE and Easy!

Writers Wanted, Earn $$$$

They pay YOU, not you THEM!
That easy!  Start earning $$$ ....

http://getpaidtowrite.notlong.com

########################################

MISSTRINA364
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:24 AM
THANKS GOOD IDEA
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)