Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm bored

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:23 AM
  • 15 Replies

Ok I am going to retry this again lol I keep posting the bulletin but when I post it nothing show's up. I am at work I have just finished 5 out of 12 hr shift I think I might of got about 2 hrs of sleep and I am so tired I am trying to think of away to stay awake but it's hard I watch monitors all day and answer a phone and I am in this little tiny glass room. So you really don't have a lot of room to walk around. So what kind of things do ya'll do to stay awake.

We are put on this earth long enough to teach our children everything we wish we knew.....

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tntara
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:31 AM
I'm bored too. I have a halfway sick kid. I want to go somewhere but I have no money. The only place to go around here anyway is Wal-Mart. Woo-wee big fun! I know why lots of people in this area are overweight. Nothing to do so let's go out to eat! Wait, I can't do that either. No money and a kid on the BRAT diet cuz he has diarrhea. yeah, guess i will sit here, on the computer, and wait for naptime.
123amber
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:33 AM
yup me too
mommystrio
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:37 AM

Quoting tntara:

I'm bored too. I have a halfway sick kid. I want to go somewhere but I have no money. The only place to go around here anyway is Wal-Mart. Woo-wee big fun! I know why lots of people in this area are overweight. Nothing to do so let's go out to eat! Wait, I can't do that either. No money and a kid on the BRAT diet cuz he has diarrhea. yeah, guess i will sit here, on the computer, and wait for naptime.
Guess you and I live in the same town lol cause that's all that is around us is a wal mart lol also my kids have that stomach bug I keep telling them if they poop the bug out they'll feel better lol.

We are put on this earth long enough to teach our children everything we wish we knew.....

opic
Indywildflower
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:41 AM
Sunday mornings just suck. I just try to find something to do. NO housework. I am old school enough to think I do it six days a week and deserve a day off. But this time of day you have a preacher that is swear is gay. Can't stand to watch him or hear him . NO good movies. All of my email is done. Oh, it looks like more rain out. Goody. I am so bored.
tntara
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:46 AM

Quoting mommystrio:

Quoting tntara:

Guess you and I live in the same town lol cause that's all that is around us is a wal mart lol also my kids have that stomach bug I keep telling them if they poop the bug out they'll feel better lol.

opic
All I know is that the bug Jake has smells like it crawled up in there and died months ago !! LOL I know, TMI !

mom4jads
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:47 AM
I'm bored too. i wish I knew what to tell ya! I got to leave for work soon too, I just hope it's not a crazy night!
mommystrio
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:48 AM

Quoting tntara:

Quoting mommystrio:

Quoting tntara:

Guess you and I live in the same town lol
cause that's all that is around us is a wal mart lol also my kids have that stomach bug I keep telling them if they poop the bug out
they'll feel better lol.

opic
All I know is that the bug Jake has smells like it crawled up in there and died months ago !! LOL I know, TMI !

LOL i know what you mean!!! guess this bug is alittle bit of everywhere..

cingirl
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:51 AM
Good luck. I am bored too. I think I will go shopping. lol

mommystrio
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:52 AM
Hey now shopping sounds fun as long as it ain't grocery shopping...

Sissly
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:55 AM
At least yall have a walmart close by.  try 2 convience stores, the school, and a post office.  our nearest "big" town is 21 miles.  all anyone does in this town is watch there neighbors and fuss about the pot holes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)