Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello, my name is Stacey and I am a mother of 2 tweens, one boy 12 and a girl 11. I am currently on disabilty after having a kidney transplant last month. I am a little unsure to do in the stay at home mom role yet. They don't expect that there will be a time that I can go back out in the big bad world and work so...............Here we go at home and trying not to let them drive each other crazy or me lol. Would love to meet some new friends. Thanks Stacey
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
branluceth
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:03 PM
Hi!
Welcome! I am pretty new also. I've only been on here for a few days but have met some awesome people that I am trying to get to know and looking forward to knowing!
I can't imagine the transition you are going through. Maybe talking to other people, other moms on here will be a teeny-tiny help to you.I hope so anyway.
Feel free to be my "friend"...and talk anytime. I am on and off since I am a single mom of 3 but I try to have "my" time...lol.
Have a wonderful, peaceful day.
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:27 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
sasha64
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:14 PM
Welcome to cafemom. Hope your feeling well. I have 3 grown children,but I can tell you the hardest times were when they were in their teens. The best time is at night when you get quiet time to yourself. If you'd like to talk put in a friend request on my page.I'd love to hear from you.Again Welcome and have some fun on here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)