Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to this... Would love to meet new people!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:14 PM
  • 17 Replies
Hi everyone! My name is Meagan. I am 26 years old, and live in Everett, Washington with my husband Tim, our 13 week old daughter Maya, and our three dogs.
 I don't really have anyfriends with kids, so I thought this would be a fun way to make new friends that can relate to my new life as a mom.
 Also, we are having tummy time issues, so any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
 So, feel free to stop by and say hi! I look forward to meeting you all!
 Meagan

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyLoca
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Hi Megan,
Nice to meet you. Welcome to cafe moms,I hope we can chat sometime. looking forward to chatting and becoming friends, hit me up some time.
   katie
momfromokc
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:21 PM
hi there i'm 36 years old and have 3 kids and 2 dogs and 5 rats i live in okc .
it is hard to meet friends that have kids .
VONNY614
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:24 PM
HELLO AND WELCOME TO CAFEMOM, I'M 42 YRS OLD, AND I LIVE IN UT. I'M MARRIED AND, I HAVE TWO KIDS ( BOYS ) AND A DOG A MALE DASCHUND, BROWN SHORT HAIRED. HE'S A BRAT.  MY DOG'S NAME IS HOTDOG. MY NAME IS VONNY.
heenycute1
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hi Meagan!

I am 27 and am a mother of a 5 month old boy named Daniel.  Welcome to CafeMom.  Its really fun and addictive and a great place for advice.  Don't worry that your baby's not into tummy time yet.  My son hated it for a long time and the all of a sudden, he started liking it.  Good luck!  Stop by my page sometime!

Lyndsey

Lilypie Baby Ticker
4havinghard
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:27 PM

hi there!
i am 4havinghard I a mom of three beautiful princesses. welcome to cafemom, drop by for a chat sometimes!much love from Cali.

SchroederSays
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Hi Im a 28 yr old mom to a 5 1/2 yr old daughter MacKenzie. I also have 2 stepdaughters that are 4 and 2 yrs old. I dont have any dogs but we have a cat named KitKat and a frog named Snickers. I currently live Salem Oregon. My husband is in the army and is currently deployed to Iraq. So we moved home to Oregon while hes gone. Hope to talk to u sometime.

Shawna
stephy-s
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:35 PM
Hi-- I am 27 and have 2 beautiful girls. One is 6 years old and my newest baby just turn 5 months--we also have a 3 year old Mini Dachshund male named Lucky-- If you want to chat sometime send me a message-- And dont worry too much about tummy time yet. My newest baby didnt like tummy time on the floor for a while so we did it with my baby laying on my belly-- we were face to face so I got my cuddle time in and she got her tummy time--good luck
From Missouri

bandkmom27
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:37 PM
Hi there!  Welcome!  Cafemom is a great way to touch base with other moms going through the same things as you are!  I like to pass this along as well! http://www.cashcrate.com/21366  It too is a great way to pass the time!  I got it from another mom here on Cafemom when I signed up!!!   Nice to meet you!

Krystal
azmommy4106
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:39 PM

Hi Meagan. Nice to meet you. Welcome to Cafemoms. Hope you find what you are looking for. Feel free to write anytime.

Jill(azmommy4106)
bbhmom
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Hi,Meagan.Welcome to Cafemom.My name is Melissa,and I'm from Broadview Heights,Ohio (a Cleveland suburb).I have 2 kids--ages 12 and 4.What kind of tummy time issues are you having? Feel free to e-mail me any time.Nice to meet you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)