Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mother of 3 new

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
HI all....mom of 3 (1 in college and other 2 in mS). Son has some medical issues that lead to much teasing from his peers. Why are middle schoolers such jerks to kids who have medical issues.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
1rn
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:30 PM
Hey, Welcome My name is Diane i have 2yr old and a 17yr old. Working MOM! Love to chat . Hit me up!!
deemowe
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:32 PM

Hi nice to meet you. I am sorry to hear about your son. Kids can be co cruel. It is all about a matter of lack of respect for other people. Although times have change it seems that is one issue that hasn't. I think that is has always been an issue. I know when I was in school kids did the same thing. It is a shame that with the changing times that something like this couldn't come to an end. We all need to teach our children about respecting others and accepting people for who they are!

VONNY614
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:36 PM
I'M A MOTHER OF TWO (BOYS) ONE OF MY SON'S HAS A MEDICAL CONDITION AS WELL.
momof4rugrats74
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:41 PM
Hi.. Welcome to CafeMom.. Hope you enjoy.. I am a mother of 4 (2g & 2b).. I work full time on night shift.. My oldest girl has something wrong with her but we have not quite figured out what it is just yet.. We are still working on it with the doctor.. My fiance' is in the Ohio National Guard.. Hope you enjoy....
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)