Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is driving me nuts!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:46 PM
  • 1 Replies

That darling fiance of mine is driving me up the wall!!! I got up at 9 this morning (it was a late night for all of us, so the baby actually slept in) while he slept until noon. I gave the baby a bath, gave him his breakfast, then spent the rest of the morning cleaning. I was actually cleaning the house until about 2:00 all the while keeping the baby entertained. I finally told him to watch the baby and told him I was going to take a shower. So I get out and the baby's sleeping on him. Yay!! I finally get to take a little break! Not! I jump on the computer and all I here is  hey look at this every two seconds and if I don't look he gets pissy. Like I'm not listening to him or something. He watches stupid crap on tv that I obviously don't have much interest in watching otherwise I'd be watching it with him. Then he tells me as soon as the baby wakes up I better be ready to take him, bla bla bla.  I can't even have 15 minutes to myself!!! Now he's sitting on the couch sighing loudly.  AGHHHH! Ok sorry I just had to vent!

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
calaid
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:06 PM
Hey I totally feel your pain and frustration!!!  I am a stay at home work from home mommy of 2 young boys....when my hubby comes home he thinks he needs to relax...like I dont need to relax!!!  Whew....what do you do?  My mom always says that is why the women have the babies cuz the men cant handle all of that work!  Dont really have any good advice because I struggle with this same thing...but when you find something that works let me know!!!!

http://carrierolin.fourpointmoms.com
aidan2905@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)