Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crying

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:47 PM
  • 18 Replies

I'm 39 weeks and have recently started crying for no reason and very often. Has this happened to anyone else?

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juann25
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:49 PM
It's just hormones. It happened to me and you will more than likely do the same thing after baby is born too. It's an exciting and stressful time. Just try to relax and all will be fine. Congrats on the soon to be new one !!
my3rmesses
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:50 PM
Oh HUn! I never made it to 39 weeks all my kids were early but I did go through a period with my pregnancies were i cried all the time and for no reason my doc said it was just hormones but i know it is awful!! Good luck and it will get better!!

desotok
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for the encouragment. I figured it was normal, but it confuses my husband and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one out there crying for no reason!
April123
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:53 PM
No i didn't cry while I was preg., but after I had my daughter i started crying all the time. If I was you I would talk to your Dr. about this. It might not be nothin, but there may be a chance that you are in the first stages of ppd. If you ever need to talk just sent me a message or something. Good Luck!
desotok
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:53 PM
Thanks for the advice!!!!!
desotok
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:54 PM
That's something I was worried about- I will talk to my doc on wednesday. Can that happen? PPD before you even give birth?
April123
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:55 PM
I really don't know, if it can happen before you give birth, but I would talk to him.
ENFenimore
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:57 PM
I think it happends to us all. Your lucky however you are 39 weeks and just started doing it. I did that from the time i got pregnant lol. Its just hormones though.

Twinkie76
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:57 PM

Gotta love those hormones!

Shannonram
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 4:01 PM
Hormones!!!
Try to eat healthy and get plenty of rest. Chances are after the baby is born things well go back to normal, but if they don't make sure you talk to your doctor. It is important to let those people around you help you. Don;'t try to be Super Mom. Congratulations!!! Let us know when your bundle of joy makes their arrival.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)