Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was I thinking

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:44 PM
  • 8 Replies
Hi!

I'm Bonni - 37 (soon 38)  I am a single mom of 2 boys  16 years and 16 months--- What was I thinking?    My oldest just started seeing his Dad again after 9 years of his being absent.,,,, It's really hard to share him -  Especially when it was just him and I for 14 years --- I'm Happy for him, because he has wanted a Dad in his life and now he has one...  My little one was  a preemee weighing in at 4 pounds  and 17.5 inches long-  he's now 22 pounds and 32 inches long.  He's very independent.... I am pretty lonely so maybe I'll be able to meet some mom's here and make some friends.   
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
millyy22
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:47 PM
nice to meet you hun.  i have a 4 year old daughter who was also a premie, so i know how that is.  but she's made out without any major health problems.  we got lucky.  oh, btw, i am 23.  hope you are enjoying cafemom.
steelerslady7
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:51 PM
I have an 8 year old son that was also a premie so if you need to chat let me know. I am also 37.

SherrieD.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:55 PM
 Hi, my name is Sherrie and I have two daughters. It's nice to meet you. I'm 29 yrs. old. Welcome to Cafe mom. You'll like it here!!
RissAnLandysMom
My oldest daughter was also a premeeie weighing a whopping 4lbs 2 ozs and I'll never forget how tiny she was!  She was born at 32 weeks and was pretty healthy considering being early.  She is almost teenager now but when I think of those days when she was first born I realize how lucky I am & thank God she didn't have anything serious health-wise due to her being early.

Welcome to Cafe Mom!
grammabird
Hi there ajaxNscootermom. How are you? My name is Clara. I am 51 yo and I have 2 kids 28 & 21. I also have I hope this works out for you and your kid. 3 grands that are loved long distance. I hope this works out for you.  When I married my hubby I had a 6 yo boy,that later adopted. I was so thankful. Kids need that in their life. You seen that as a mom, and were not selfish and were able to give it to him.  Good for you. I hope it works out. Good luck.
Erika812
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:19 PM
Hi Bonnie, I'm Erika. I have 2 daughters 7&3. Hope you like it here
Kam70
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:24 PM
Hi Bonnie, welcome to the neighborhood! There are lots of great ladies on here and I hope you make lots of friends. If you ever want to chat just look me up.
frockmarten
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:25 PM
Hi Bonnie,  I'm Jennifer and I have 1 daughter who will be 4 next month
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)