Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shark Week!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
Alright, Is anyone else excited about Shark week starting on discovery tonight and that it is the 20th anniversary?
They've been running shows from past years all day! I've been watching off and on. The shows this year should be pretty good. Les Stroud the Survivorman is even starring in one. I can't wait!!!!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
DoriWA
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up on that.... my kids just loves those kinds of shows....They are in to planet earth , my 5 year oldjust loves meircat Manner....lol......

You can find me at MySpace by clicking here!

jodustoby
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:26 PM
Thanks for telling me!! My six year old LOVES sharks! He's going to study sharks when he grows up!!
Mom2MrBaby
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:21 PM
I absolutely love Shark Week! I don't know if anyone remembers the episode on Shark Week about the shark attacks on the Jersey shore in Matawan creek well that creek runs behind my house. It goes to show you that I have no life that I look forward to this! My hubby calls me a nerd!

FLAngel981
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:23 PM
I thought I was the only one excited about this! I have set my cable box to record almost all the shows!!! The hubby and I are sooo excited!

~*~Joanne~*~

SassyBrunette
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:16 PM

My son and I are watching it now!!! Let me tell you I am stayin away from all open water after seein this stuff! lol! Who knew bull sharks could be in fresh water??? Certainly not me!!!

DaisyGirl75
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:19 PM
I love Shark Week!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)