Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Adoption

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
We are looking to adopt in the future (when our son is 3 or 4) and I was just wondering if anyone has experience with the whole process.  We are able to have children, but there was complications with our son and I ended up having to have a c-section.  My doctor says the next one will have to come by c-section, also and we're not sure we want to go through that again.  Has anyone adopted who is physically able to have children on their own?  My son is only a year right now and we just wanted to get some information and advice early on.  Thanks!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Caseys_armywife
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:18 PM
I have not adopted yet but i want to in the future. I want to have two of my own and than adopt. But i am going to adopt and older child and give him/her a chance at a loving family. My sister is in the middle of adoption though and she says get EVERYTHING in writing even the smallest things. She has been screwed over many times because of it.

crimsonsorrow
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM

i would also like to have two of my own and then adopt. though, my husband really has teh say: cuz i think he wants an army of children!!!

...she saved me from myself...

Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:44 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit the Cafemom group...  Adoption . 

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

MandySilver87
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice (=
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)