Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to cafemom & Neat Photo Website To Tell You About

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:07 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi all! I am new to cafemom and new to this group.  I am 34 years old, been married 13 years and have a 14 month old son.  We live in So.MD; we just moved back to MD last year after living in Virginia Beach for 11 years.  My husband is in the Navy (20 years); was just getting ready to retire when the Navy volunteered him to go to Iraq to serve w/ the Army.  He is currently in Ft Bragg for several months of training before going to Iraq.  We've been apart for 6 months at a time, but never a year and not with a child!  I am optomistic that we will all be fine :)
Anyway, I would like to meet some other moms who have similar interests and possibly live in my area (dont have to though).  Jacob has been pretty easy so far but I am sure it wont stay that way and I will need some words of advice now and again- and would certainly be open to giving advice should anyone need it. 
I also wanted to let everyone know about this great photo website - www.SaveShareCreate.com  You can preserve fading paper photos, slides, negatives and videos.  I have saved a lot of paper photos that were fading away and I have hundreds of my son's digital photos stored on this site as well.  I made a dvd and photobook of his first year and everyone just loved them.  Oh! I'll attach a pic of the photo purse I made -

I get so many compliments on this its crazy! People are always stopping and asking me about it and of course I have to brag about my cute baby :)  You know how it is!  - Ok, take care all and I hope to hear from some of you!

Kristine St.Peter

www.StartMyHomeBusiness.net

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
patty625
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:16 PM
I wish you luck...I am glad you found Cafemom because there are a lot of great people here...if you ever need to just chat we are here.
Take care of yourself and best of luck to your family.

busykids
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:26 PM

Welcome to cafemom, my name is Charmain, nice to meet
you

Mom Connections  A place for mom to make new friends, share ideas and just talk about everyday issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)