Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
I'm Tammy. I have 6 kids ages 16, 15, 14, 9, 7, and 2, 4 girls and 2 boys.
My husband works in Iraq and is gone every 4 months and then home for 2 weeks. Basically i'm a single mom. I worked as a Realtor for almost 5 yrs. and when he left i continued until raising kids and working got too overwhelming, so now i'm a full time student trying to finish my degree that i started on 18 yrs ago. I joined this group thinking it would help me to vent, and to discuss situations, as well as to listen to those who were in similar situations or others. I guess i just need somewhere i can be me...lol, and to make friends.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mome4six
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:04 PM
Welcome to Cafemom.  I am also a mom of six.  19, 18, 15, 14, 12, 10.  We are in the Airforce stationed at Langley AFB, Va.  We have been in for 23 years.
I do not have the problems of a husband gone all the time as you but I am here if you need to talk.
Lisa
Mommy3b1g
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:15 PM
I just joined this site 3 days ago and it has been so helpful for me. I have 4 kids 7 and younger and this site has really helped with my sanity. So welcome.
busykids
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:18 PM
Welcome to cafemom, my name is Charmain, nice to meet
you

Mom Connections  A place for mom to make new friends, share ideas and just talk about everyday issues.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)