Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spitting up a lot?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:59 PM
  • 3 Replies
Brady has spit up soooo much today. This isnt normal for him..Ive been kinda sick so Im wondering if maybe thats it...should I call his doctor? Is there anything I can do to stop him? I am breastfeeding. Any advice is appreciated.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
devilicious
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:01 PM
some times the things your eating can effect how the baby feels.i would call his dr just to be on the safe side and also talk about what the best diet for you is while your breast feeding.good luck :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
mslancaster
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:03 PM
Cameran has days like that...she rarely ever spits up and then one day, she spits up 5 or 6 times and it is quite a bit!  Normally it just passes....but if it is a lot of spit up or a weird consistency, etc., I would be concerned.
maleece0484
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 9:04 PM
i breastfed both of my daughters! ny oldest one started spitting up alot at about 2 weeks old! i finally figured out it was because i was eatin mexiacn food all the time and it was to spicy for her and made her spit it back up so maybe it is something your eating!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)