Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok, we have heard what you DONT like. tell us what you do like

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM
  • 50 Replies
who is your favorite group, singer,etc........... I must say I love anything by "crosby, stills and nash" what about you?

http://www.cafemom.com/group/random.acts.of.kindness
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newhotmomma
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:41 PM
GREEN DAY!!!!!!!
chelli509
I tend to go through phases.  Right now I'm loving Carrie Underwood, Bob Marley, and Beyonce.  LOL, I know, strange combo!!

*I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe...*

lamascusmama
I LOVE Incubus!

sarlene1886
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:42 PM
umm i really like jessica simpson, ELVIS!!!!!!! (im obsessed), britney spears, alotta 80's music, 30 seconds to mars.. i like alot 

nemiller
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:42 PM

Quoting lamascusmama:

I LOVE Incubus!

Amen, sister!  They've been my favorite band since middle school.  I have all their CDs... there's just something about them that makes me appreciate their music (especially since they moved away from the Morning View sappiness)

sgr123
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:43 PM
I can't answer this.  I love music so I have so many favorites from different genres.  I like the older music and the newer.  Country, jazz, rock.   I just love it all.
proudmomalexis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:45 PM

I love Josh Gracin. former american idol but of course I listen to Kenny Chesney and Blake Shelton. My favorite song is You Save Me. or Dont make  me..... or Let me Fall

Jazzysmomma
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Quoting dotmentzer:

Stained  and Nickleback

I went to their concert just a little over a month ago with Daughtery. THEY ROCKED! BEST concert I have ever been too!
shesha34
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:46 PM
favorites I have so many. Bon Jovi,Motley Crue, Metallica,Daughtry,Foo Fighters,Ozzy Osbourne, Grateful Dead,Janis Joplin,
justmom21
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:47 PM
im a puck rock person, i loveeeeeeeee aerosmith, green day, fall out boys, my chimically romance and afew more, favorite love son (dont want to loose a thing ) by aerosmith
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)