Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dating advice please?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
Okay so I'm 6 months pregnant with my first child and I'm 19 and single. Well I've been working in the sales and reservations office of a bowling alley for about 4 months now and have gotten to know a lot of people. There are a few guys there that I have thought were hot since I started but I don't do anything about it just because I'm not focused on that right now. Anyways, I guess I caught the attention of one guy Josh and he asked me out to dinner and a movie. He is one of the guys I thought was hot. So we went out tonight and I had a lot of fun. I definitely feel attracted to him in that way and he is sooo nice! I'm not interested in anything serious right now because I still have a lot to deal with but I would like to just hang out and see how things develop ya know? But my point is, does anyone find it weird for a 22 year old guy who likes to stay out late and drink and just be a 22 year old guy to be interested in a pregnant girl? I'm trying not to be negative about this great thing that's happening but I'm just very shocked I guess. Should I even be getting into something like this? Tell me what you think please!

I <3 Michael Alfredo

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AngelaDawn
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:58 PM
When I was pregnant I found that some men just have a thing for pregnant women.  I got more numbers then than I did before I was pregnant.  He could be a weirdo or he could just really like you.  I wouldn't read too much into it.  Just go with the flow.  If nothing else, it's nice to have the company, especially when you pregnant.
ITMom2
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:58 PM
The best answer you will get is to talk to him.  I would! 
iluvmikey07
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:59 PM

Quoting ITMom2:

The best answer you will get is to talk to him.  I would! 
Well we've only been on one date...I don't want to freak him out and like make him think I'm expecting him to be a dad or whatever.

I <3 Michael Alfredo

j4bber
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:07 AM
Just go with the flow.  Don't rush.  I was 4 months pregnant with my oldest when I met my youngest father.  Long story but hey if he's into you enjoy it.  Just plan for you and the baby and if he wants to be invloved the 2 of you need to talk about it.  I was there once.  Being single and pregnant sucks big time.   Do what works for you!  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)