Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice on bf's sister bf.

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:10 AM
  • 1 Replies
So yesterday bf & I went to a wedding of a couple that he has been friends with for awhile & have become friends with also. Bf was an usher in the wedding so I couldn't sit with him for the cermony. But a co-worker (Billy) of my bf's (they all used to work together @ one point), bf's sister & her bf were going to be there. So I dealt with it b/c it's not my wedding what am I going to do?!  Since my bf had to be there so early I rode down with my bf's sister & her bf. As we pull into the parking lot she made a comment of Billy being there. And he snipped back "looks like I'm going to be ignored all night". I told him look you won't be ignored all night you just have to meet some people, I will introduce you to Billy, he's a cool dude". (Billy is 22, bf's sister bf is 20) So I got out walked over to the group of groomsman & my bf & the other usher & were talking to them until they got called inside. So my bf decided to seat us right away so we were up front. I sat with Billy, my bf's sister & her bf. As soon as we go into the church my bf's sister bf got an attitude problem pronto. (Which he does VERY often!!) As soon as we sat down I introduced Billy & Mike thinking I'm being nice so he'll know someone. WRONG!!!!! Billy reached over to shake his hand & Mike reacted VERY rudely, wouldn't shake his hand, no hi, NOTHING! So I was like ok?! Whatever & ignored it. Later Billy & I were talking b/c he asked if were should move down to make room. And I told him no that if people wanted to sit in our row that they could go around. Lol. We were right next to the isle & I like it there. Well he (bf's sister bf) took it as I was talking about him. Rambled some shit & then left! I asked my bf's sister what was his problem & she told me. I was like wtf?! I said NOTHING remotely about him! She was like I know, but I'm not dealing with him right now. A little while later he came back & sat down @ the VERY end of the pew then decided to slide down & sit next to the group of us. He mumbled some shit & then I caught "You wanna fucking talk about me, I'll fucking crash this wedding. Tempt ME!" The first thought that came to my mind was "ok fucking pyscho!" secondly I freaking dare you b/c you WILL get your ass kicked IF you even try! I could see him out of the corner of my eye during the cermony & he spent 1/2 of the time ON HIS PHONE TEXTING!!! I think this was VERY rude even though he didn't know the people, it's called respect! Well when the cermony was over we had some extra time & I pulled my bf aside & told him everything. He was NOT happy, but knows better not to say anything while we are there. So we go on to the reception & of course we are all sat @ the same table. Bf nor I said a single word to him. Salads were passed out to us & he just flcks it away so that it clings against a glass. Basically acted like a freakin child! Bf has never really cared for him & I think he is a jerk & manipulative.

Now onto the question of this post. Sorry for the long story, but I wanted you guys to know where I was coming from for the question.

Basically I do NOT want him to come to my house anymore. I do NOT care if everyone BUT him is here. He has NO respect for other people. But how do I (We) go about this without starting a huge family fued?! I feel we have the right do to this as this is our home & we have young children here.

Thank You for any imput.
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MommyNShaye
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 12:24 AM
Well, anyway you go about this someone's toes will be stepped on. But you do have the right to refuse someone from coming into your home ( especially him, what an immature ass!)  I would just explain the situation to either him or his g\f and tell them you apologize it has to be this way, but until he grows up and starts respecting people than he is not welcome!  Hope everything goes well.  I know exactly where you are coming from!

http://b1.lilypie.com/lSZom6.png
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)