Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you buy water?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM
  • 26 Replies

Do you drink tap water?

Or do you buy water ? if so, by the bottle, gallon, or do you fill at a machine?

Here we fill up a 5 gallon jug that sits on the counter w/ water. Our tap water tastes like crap and it seems like they are always putting some "boil your water" warning out..

I miss the water in Oregon..It seems so weird to think that i used to fill up a cold glass of water in the sink and drink it lol..I used to fill up my daughters bottles that way too...The water was just like Evian...

WHat do you do?

by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NFLplayerswife
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:01 PM

We have one of those water filters (that attaches to the sink) and then we also buy a LOT of bottled water and primarily only drink that.

Autumn22
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:02 PM

Since fluoride is more toxic than lead and chlorine causes cancer, we drink Primo Water. ;) www.primowater.com

www.fluoridealert.org

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BryNRaesmom
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:03 PM

we actually get water from deer park, Its not that expensive and so much better for the kids.

soon2bemomof307

I don't drink any tap water. I use it for washing and that's it. I buy bottled and jugs of water for drinking and cooking. Now with the reports of drugs and antibiotics in the tap water it has me concerned.

ColeyRene

I just moved here to NC, and love the tap water here. It tastes better than ay bottled water that I have ever bought. So now I drink it right from my fridge (I have an ice maker and water dispenser on the front of the fridge)

But I moved here from Michigan. I bought water when I lived there. It didnt taste good at all.

jennyadams01
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM

we buy cases of bottled water every 2 weeks.  our tap water tastes like crap too.

Hisservent
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:05 PM

I have one of these Perfect Pitcher®

thumb

All I have, all I am, all I ever will be, is because of you, Lord!

ONLY GOD GAVE US LIFE, THEREFORE, ONLY HE CAN TAKE IT AWAY!! 100% PRO-LIFE

I am a recycling, non toxic cleaners user, vaccinating, non co-sleepin, CIO method user, soy drinking, coffee drinking, dog lovin, schedule stickin to, vitamin giving, soy candle burning, as Green as I can get, WAHM.

jaycee1124
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:06 PM

We have a filter that runs through our fridge and out the freezer door and we use that. Prior to this house we lives in an apartment and bought huge jugs of water.

Informed Parenting - http://www.cafemom.com/group/43353/ - get and share information on all parenting topics

KenziesMama8907
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:06 PM

We buy water... our water tastes like chlorine but pretty soon I'll have a brita water pitcher. i registered for one on my wedding registry and i got it... so yay save me some money

momoftheday
by on Oct. 7, 2008 at 12:07 PM

I so know what your saying!  I miss the water in Washington.  I live in Az now and I just can not drink the water out of the tap.  My kids tried to trick me once and brought me tap water thinking I wouldn't be able to tell.  One sip and I knew!  We have a water cooler and I fill at "Water and Ice".

Quoting mybabygirlz:

Do you drink tap water?

Or do you buy water ? if so, by the bottle, gallon, or do you fill at a machine?

Here we fill up a 5 gallon jug that sits on the counter w/ water. Our tap water tastes like crap and it seems like they are always putting some "boil your water" warning out..

I miss the water in Oregon..It seems so weird to think that i used to fill up a cold glass of water in the sink and drink it lol..I used to fill up my daughters bottles that way too...The water was just like Evian...

WHat do you do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)