Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fetal Arrythmia has anyone had it?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
All my previous checkups have been fine but today I went in and they checked the heartbeat and then the midwife left the room and brought someone else in and they checked it again and finally told me my baby's heartbeat was irregular. I go back in for another ultrasound on Friday and am so worried. Has anyone else experienced this and what happened?

My baby has been moving and kicking like normal. I never had this problem with my little girl but am terrified. I lost my last pregnancy at 4 months along and have been scared this whole pregnancy that something will go wrong.

pregnancy due date

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lil_kim_413
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:08 AM
i have never had it but i hope the best foe you and your baby good luck and you will be in my prayers please keep me updated and let me know the out come
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:17 AM
I really hope everything is fine!

You may want to also post this question in these CafeMom groups...
Pregnancy 
Pregnant 2007
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:50 PM
I asked this question in the pregnancy group and pregnancy 2007 and no one will answer it. I even put it in my journal with no response. Maybe it's really rare I don't know. So I am bumping it because this group probably has the most members. If anyone has any experience with this please help me.  Thanks
Angel

pregnancy due date

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Mom2PunkRockers
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:55 PM
Fetal arryhtmias are fairly common things, they will check to make sure the heart is structurally intact and do monitorings. arrythmias can be caused by alot of things, even dehydration . I wouldnt worrry , these things normally sort themselves out and arent a continual problem. Your healthcare practicioner will let you know if worry is indicated. i am sure you will have a great baby.
Katie, mommy and invasive cardiovascular technician.

lisamariegelzer
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:00 PM
When i was carrying the twins, I went in for my bi-weekly ultrasound  and one of the twins has an abnormal heartbeat....307  beats per min.  They sent me to a cardio MD right away come to find out from him that this is not abnormal that most babies go through this...they just where lucky to catch it on the ultrasound.  He explained that is just the babies systems maturing the changes and that it was just a glitch in the programming.  I hope this helps, and I hope that all turns out well for you and the babe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)