Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Portrait Studio?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
I was just wondering what portrait studios any of you mothers might have used when you got baby's first photos.
I want to get pictures done of my child when he is born, and I wanted to know who liked or disliked what studios.

Thanks.

P.S. If you have a small image of the picture that got taken I would love to see it!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luvmyaustin
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:31 AM
I LOVED SEARS I DO NOT HAVE THE PICTURE ON THE COMPUTER BUT I WILL SOON YOU WOULD LOVE THE PICTURE THEY TOOK I THINK!! IT IS SUCH A GREAT PICTURE IT IS OF MY SON HE WAS ALMOST TWO MONTHS OLD AND THEY DID SUCH A GREAT JOB ANYHOW I LOVE SEARS!!!

BeautyEchoes
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:34 AM
I've gotten my pictures done at Sears when I had my HS graduation...
I didn't know if they did well with newborns though, you know?
I'll check them out, I honestly didn't even think of them.

youngnanna
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:26 AM
Sears is great. We have a Kandid Kids in the mall. They are awesome

Good luck.
aangel414
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:33 AM
I have used the Picture People for all of my baby's pictures.... If you look at my profile some of their work is there for you to see!  Olan Mills is a good studio also!

kyacovissi
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:34 AM
I have gotten Braden's done at Sears since birth. I have pics on my profile.

Braden's Baby Web Page:
www.babysites.com/sites/kyacovissi/default.asp

briclipper
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:34 AM
Hey Good Morning!! We just had our two kids pics taken at Portrait Innovations  at the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall. Take 75 south to Alico rd. Left at the light if you dont know where its at.. its just up on the right. Anyway.. lol, they allow clothes changes and they take many pics.course for baby no need for that. The great thing is that the package is only 9.95 and you get 1 -10x13 (we use that on our walls since no one else would want it...) 2 - 8x10's, 4 -5x7's,4-3x5's and 32 wallets. I think 6 "cards" as well. the cards can say anything you want.  Anyway, thier catch is getting you to buy more, then the price goes up, which we bought, but it was still cheap. And they did a great Job... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)