Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WHat were/are your cravings during pregnancy?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:37 AM
  • 46 Replies
I was just talking about that on another post.
Mine were Mt.Dew and Kidney beans right out of the can. Yes, I did say Mt. Dew, I was oblivious to the affects it would have on my son. He was a night mover, up all night kicking and movin, to this day 16 years later he is a night owl and his fave soda is Mt.Dew But he hates beans of any kind LOL.

No greater love has no man than this:  That he lay down his life for his friends.

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamontoya
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:50 AM
McDonalds cheeseburgers!!
NewMom87
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:54 AM
haha I went totaly MENTAL on LEMONS and wine but I couldent drink alc. so I just kept eating like 10 lemons a day lol madddd i tell ya I felt like I was some sort of new animal species that need to be doscovered and put in a zoo lol

dsmuhmuh
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:55 AM
I craved hot dogs, stuffed crust pizza and chinese food!!!
My son loves all three!
IndyCindy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:56 AM
For me it was Roslyn Glazed Donuts ------ yummy, and I sure am glad that the
"krispy Kreme" donuts weren't available 17 years ago  cause I'm sure It would have even been worse.  They gave me heartburn, so I'd eat a donut, a rolaid,
a donut, a rolaid.  lol
plush83
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:59 AM
In the beginning it was pickles, wierd huh? It has been frozen lemonade for awhile now. I love it. I just buy a can of frozen lemonade and put some in the blender with ice and a little water and it is sooooo good! You guys should try it!
kimme0316
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:03 AM
Mine was Boston Market Mac-n-Cheese and Wawa Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream. I ate these almost everyday!

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker
Nicole27
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:04 AM
nacho cheese doritos dipped in chocolate/vanilla marble ice cream.
Mrussell0506
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:05 AM
Orange soda and Baskin Robbins chocolate chip milkshakes! With both of my pregnancies.

iluvmykids22
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:14 AM
For me it was Nacho Cheese doritos covered in nacho cheese sauce!!! DELICIOUS!!!!!  Also I went postal for fruit of any kind!!  And Chocolate!!!  lol
mama2EMMAnLOGAN
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:22 AM
During my first pregnancy it was catfish and cranberry juice. I would eat catfish once a week and I'd drink cranberry juice by the gallon.  My daughter ended up with kidney reflux.  I always thought that was a little weird.

My second time around I didn't crave anything but ginger ale every once in a while.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)