Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Theme - Are you a good sport when you lose at something?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:49 AM
  • 30 Replies

Are you a good sport when you lose at something?

Read what other moms are writing

Write your own post

View prior themes

Feel free to post your response here, in the journals, or both!Smile

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deemowe
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:42 AM
Yes I am a good sport. If I loose it's ok...I know I had fun and that is what it is about.
georgiapeach25
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:47 AM
i usually don't let it get me down, we know it's just a game.
danijo326
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:17 AM
As an adult, I always thought I was a good sport and had grown out of being so competitive....BUT now after joining a women's volleyball league I realize that some things never change!  I hate to admit it but I am a sore loser!!

Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 6th to 18th PicLilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

brandonlauren
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:19 AM
Yes im a good sport, now when I was a little girl, NO!  LOL
sophstersmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:24 AM

Yes I have always been a good sport! It doesn't matter to me if I win or lose the game as long as it is fun. I don't like being around overly competitive people....

Paige

--Group Owner of Chicago Suburbs--"The place for suburban moms to meet and talk."

myduckies02
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:30 AM
i think I am. Most ot the time whatever I'm playing I already know I'm not very good at it!
ladytaz143
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:33 AM
OH YES IM A VERRY GOOD SPORT ME AND MY HUBBY LIKE TO PLAY GAME ANDS STUFF AND I LOSE EVERYTIME JUST ABOUT HE LETS ME WIN EVERY NOW AND THEN LOL

GEORGIA

lifeofchaois
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM

Most of the time yes,  just because I try to not get too competetive, I just want to have fun.  But when it comes to Softball ~ watch out!  That's the only sport I am very good at, so yes it stings when I lose.

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities." -- Dr. Seuss
Heathermcp
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:22 AM

I would like to think that I am a good sport but I know that disappointment sometimes gets the better of me.But, I do love competition.

theladya
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:40 AM
I dont like to lose but I think losing is a healthy part of playing any game. It makes victory sweeter and provides an opportunity to learn and grow.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)