Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ouchhh (very personal)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:19 AM
  • 16 Replies

so- kinda personal-

my boobs are KILLING me...im irritated all the time and very very tired...plus my gag reflux really sucks lately... last night my fiance was huggin me from behind and put his arm around my chest, but close enough to my neck. well i got a sick feeling to my stomach and felt like i was gonna puke! thats never happened before.

so here is the thing- we had sex last thursday and he came in me...the only time he ever has..and i mean EVER! I am not on any kind of birth control & we dont use protection...i went tubing over the weekend and my arms and shoulders are sore thats it..my boobs just started hurting like crazy last night.  what do you think?

this obviously wouldnt be my first pregnancy (if thats what i am)- i have 2 children on earth and one angel in heaven (miscarried at 4 and a half months).

Im soo confused, and in 44 days i am getting married and i didnt want to get preggo before..we were gonna try our honeymoon...

what do you think- is it too early to start having symptoms? or what? Any advice much needed ladies! Thanks a bunch!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jackie5899
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:37 AM
My boobs were one of the first things I noticed, they hurt to touch, but I think it was like right before I was to start and then I didn't start and yep I was pregnant. I also noticed that my hair was falling out a lot when I washed it. DOn't worry, be happy and keep my  updated!
mommahall951
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:37 AM
i used to get like that before my period....i would take a test just to be sure though...congrats on the upcoming wedding!! (could also be nerves)

Daemiens_Mom623
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:22 AM
The very first symptom of my pregnancy was my boobs hurting. But because you just had sex the other day I don't think your boobs would hurt instantly if you gotten pregnant.. but I would test anyhow. It's better to know then worry because your boobs hurting could just be that you're stressing about it..I heard some women can make all the symptoms like they are pregnant just because they are stressing over it. I had gotten pregnant on my very first try so it could happen. But I wish you the best. And congrats on your upcoming wedding!! :)
missmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:01 AM
thanks for your help ladies

Lakeland_Mom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:09 AM
personally i think thats way to soon to feel any symptoms but like the other  mom said.. take a test to be sure..and even if you are its a blessing ..anyway congrads on yer up coming wedding!

Jennie245
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:14 AM
I also think it would be to soon, it is probably something else just minor. Maybe just time for your period or just cause he cum in you for the first time you have that on your mind and all seems different to you now. I believe you are not pregnant but would love to know when you find out. Good luck and have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon.
missmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:06 PM
my period isnt due until august 19th....so i know its not that..

JennWittig
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:10 PM
Ha my boobs hurt and hurt and I didn;t even think I could be pregnant and low and behold I should have listened to the boobs cause boy did they know lol.  That was the only sing until I started showing that I was preggers!  Good luck and hopefully everythign will work out in time :)
TySeansmommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:10 PM
My boobs were the 1st thing I noticed on my 1st... and it was about 7-10 days after we'd had sex!
m_ellingson
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:13 PM
It is possible to get pregnant even if he dosent ejaculate inside you. There is a small amount of sperm contained in pre-ejaculate, so I would definitely take a test. Good Luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)