Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone had one of these done before?...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:49 AM
  • 4 Replies
I have to have a stess test with echo done today on my heart. I'm nervous because I don't know what exactly to expect. I was wondering how safe is it? My heart rate and pulse is already up because of stress the cardiologist says but he's doing the test just to make sure everything is ok. I hope it doesn't go up too high while doing the test. Wish me luck!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leah58
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:51 AM
Good luck sweetie and try not to worry.I have to go to the docs tomorrow due to a cyst they found so i know kind of what you are feeling and i wish you good luck..Leah
motherof5girls
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:52 AM
i have had an heart echo befor and all it is like an untrs sound of your heart it don't hurt but is very scary i hope your alright good luck and let us know how it went.
valentine214
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:54 AM
it's really no big deal, but like you, I got very nervous and stressed preparing for it!  You'll be fine....honest, just try to relax and it will be good to know that all is ok. It is painless, just maybe a little tiring on the treadmill. But I was out of shape.
let us know how you do.
ccefirestone
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:56 AM
I have had the echo and my husband had the stress test. The echo is just a ultrasound for your heart, doesnt hurt and you get to see whats going on in your heart. My husband said the stress test they just hooked him up to a machine and he had to run on the treadmill.  He said he had to run at an incline. Hope all you test come back fine! GOOD LUCK!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)