Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Everyone :}

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:00 AM
  • 3 Replies
Hello Everyone..Im Brittany..Im a mom to 2 boys..One is 21 months and a 2 month old..I live in Central Florida..I really don't know anyone around where I live and just trying to meet new people
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
nikki555
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:07 AM
Hey there. My name is Nikki and i live in NY. I have three boys myself Chad 4, Jason 3, and Tyler 1. I am married for 5 yrs next month and hubby is a Naval Officer. I will be moving to Virginia Feb 2008...can't wait. I'm always looking to make new friends so if you need to chat...look me up :) Hope you are having a great day.

Nicole 

" I married my hero... my husband is an Officer in the US NAVY"

Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:20 AM

Hi,

Nice to meet you! 

The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups. You may want to visit these Cafemom groups...

2007 Babies
Toddler Moms

Raising Boys

To find other groups, click 'find groups' and search for topics...if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Feel free to say hi and send some friend invitations to the other Moms here.  You may want to check out the post Getting Started - Making Friends.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

FL_Mom_2_Boys
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Nikki,

HI..Wow I bet you have your hand full :).  I couldn't imagine 3 boys. I want another baby but I'm afarid of another boy LOL. I love up north. I grew up in VA. In Shenandoah County. Its beauitful up there. I don't like FL. To flat LOL. Beaches are nice too but I love the mountains.
It was nice meeting you. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)