Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have/had this carseat?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:39 AM
  • 11 Replies
I was going to get a Britax.... but I read all the reviews and this one had MUCH better reviews, easier to use and less pinching of chubby little legs! Let me know if you like this seat! Thanks!

Evenflo Triumph Advance DLX

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBlinkies

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBitz
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:41 AM
I don't have that carseat but I do have the Britax Roundabout and it has been a very good carseat. My son has been using it for over a year now.
shannong
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:43 AM
I had one not same design. My daughter loved it and my fil did research on it before I got it to make sure she was safe and it was the best bc they have much higher standards in Britian then most places do.
stine_chadwick
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:43 AM
I don't have this one either - I have the Britax Marathon and I LOVE it!!!!  My daughter is a larger baby and will be in it for a long time to come!!  I am also getting another for mew upcoming baby in Nov - skipping hte infant seat altogether!  This one looks nice though.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Mommy2Jolee
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:44 AM
I DO! I have this carseat, just a different "upholstery" on it.  We live in Texas and the upholstery I have makes it not get so hot! 

I looove this carseat! We will buy another one just like it for our next child! It is big but very easy to switch from one car to another, and Jolee can see around the sides of it which she loves too!!!

I give it TWO THUMBS UP!!  Good luck!!!

devilicious
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:45 AM
we use the sunshine kids radian carseat,they are rated THE BEST,you should google it :) you can fit 3 of those suckers in one back seat too because they are so narrow lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

alexasmommie
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:46 AM
We have it and we love it!  The only thing I don't like about it, is the straps are a little bit of a pain to adjust, but it's not like you do it often.
MissRyleesMommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:46 AM
The only thing I don't like about the Britax Marathon is there is no head rest or anything.... it seems that their heads would bounce around.... is that true?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBlinkies

theygrowsofast
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:47 AM
We're all about the Graco Alpha-Omega.  My daughter will be 8 in October and STILL sits in it.
BlueEyedBabyBoy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:50 AM
I just bought that carseat yesterday.  I originally had the Eddie Bauer but it did pinch my sons legs and the base was too wide to fit in my car so it had to be installed w/o and so it didn't recline like it should. 
I spent 3 hours at BRU yesterday looking for the right one and putting them in my car to see if they worked out.
RoxyDani927
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:54 PM

We have the Britax Boulevard and it has a great head support system. When my DD falls asleep her head just rests against it. It's great. I saw the one your looking at in the store. I thought it was sooooo cute, but i would still recommend the boulevard. (I like the fact that it has the side impact protection)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)