Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:05 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hi my name is Dawn, I'm new to CafeMom. I'm a stay at home mom with three girls ages 9,4 and 3 months. My husband is a full time police officer. I'm looking to meet other moms and make friends.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ADMmommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:08 PM
Hi, you have beautiful children. Drop me a line sometime and we can chat. I am also a stay at home mom - not by choice though. Talk to you soon!
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:09 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
deemowe
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:19 PM
Hi Dawn! It is nice to meet you! I am mom to 3 and stepmom to 2. Welcome to CafeMom!!!
moomoo1075
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:21 PM
hello, I too am a stay at home mommy of a 2yr old little handful of a girl. my name is silvia and I am 31yrs old and still trying to finish my AA degree and be a mommy and wife, my husbands a teacher and plays softball once a week I am guessing to make himself feel young again(ha ha).. as for me I am dipping my toes into the world of bodybuilding because it has always been a fasination for me but not to compete just for me and my body, it is going great so far. well I hope to be able to chat with you some time dawn until than bye for now.
Sophisto_Cat
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:23 PM
Hi, I'm new here, too and hoping to make friends.  I'm also a stay at home mom to 3- mine are all in school now :(.  Say hi sometime! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)