Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been breaking my head with this one...please help.

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:55 PM
  • 12 Replies
Okay, I need to know what do you guys think; here's the story:

My best friend (guy) met his girlfriend on a chatroom online, they talked for about a week and then he went to see her. She lived 4 hours away; he got her pregnant the first time they did it.

Then, 6 months went by and she was living with him in his house for a while; he was at work one day and he kept calling her and calling her and no answer. She finally answered the phone and told him crying that she had miscarriaged both babies (she was pregnant with twins) she didn't have a car so, he asked her how did she get to the hospital and she said she took a bus.

He asked who did she see and she said she didn't remember what doctor helped her or anything. He was really hurt, then time went by and she started getting headaches and all of a sudden, she didn't remembered being pregnant.

One day he brought it up and she lost it and got really confused and upset. He tells me that she doesn't remember being pregnant but that she talks to babies in her sleep and stuff. She was overweight when she was pregnant and he never really saw a pregnancy test or anything so, he doesn't have any proof that she was actually pregnant.

I want to know if she's lying just to keep him with her, he moved in with her and left all his friends and family here...he pays for EVERYTHING in the house, and she doesn't work. I mean, I know her and it's hard to believe that someone would lie about something like that but then again he barely knew her...I don't know...it's weird.

This is causing him a lot of stress because now he's beginning to doubt the whole thing but can't comfront her cause she'll go into "shock"

What do you guys think?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tashababe
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM
Sounds to me like he just needs to get away from her. If she dont remember anything...sounds kinda weird.  But then again some ppl push dramatic experiences out of their memory. I would leave. end of story!

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Natasha

http://b1.lilypie.com/gE8hm4.png

Are you an AUGUST 2006 MOMMY? If so, click my link and join our new group! Hope to see you there! 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/August2006Babies

luvzmykiddos
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:58 PM
Well it could be that she is lying there is no way to really know..or it could be that she did lose the babies and is depressed and in denial about it...if she talked about them in her sleep then that may be the problem..maybe she needs to go see a couselor or something like that..

charrliesue
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:02 PM
well i think that she wanted to be prego so bad that sub concily she had convenced her self that she was i have see this happen mabey she wanted to bee with him for ever and convenced her self thatshe was i hope thing get better

lifes to short live it up
babykoala
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:04 PM
ha she sounds like a nutcase.

lmbutterfly
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:10 PM
i kenw a girl that when my friend met her she claimed to have cervical cancer and for how bad she said her cancer was we never saw any signs of it. later she ended up dating my friend then said she was prego so she moved in with him and his parents. his mom all excited started to plan all the necessary arrangements, well lo and behold,   baby? what baby?    if i was him id leave she obvioulsy needs more help than your friend is probably capable of giving(no offense) she just seems a little out of it.
Paula3teens
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:14 PM
Your friend needs to move on. She sounds a little nuts to me. I mean what else will she lie about and who is going to get hurt by all the lies. I would say to check the hospital that she so called miscarried at but Im assuming that her records would not be able to be view. Privacy ACTs.
If your friend is starting to question her, then he should follow his instincts. Leave and dont turn back. He could be in for a long ugly life with someone like that.
Hugs
Paula
Zurielsmommy
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:19 PM
She could be so depressed that she blocked it all out. I would suggest to somehow get her some help. Either way, if it was the truth or she was lying she needs to go see a counsler. Something just isn't right.
DoriWA
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:23 PM
 I agree with most of the posts here... I think he needs to get away from her.... He doesn't have the proof that she was pregnant or not... she sounds a little off to me and she may need to get help.. she may be using him so she doesn't have to work that is not NORMAL either.....Does he love her? or does he feel like he is stuck with her? if he feels stuck then tell him to un-stick himself and get out of there... He sounds like a wonderful guy and because of her tactics it may sour him and I would really hate for that to happen

You can find me at MySpace by clicking here!

4ever
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:27 PM
Even if she is not making this up she is crazy and needs help and he should probably get her help and leave
got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:31 PM
He needs away from him and she need psychiatric help for sure... Some pll block bad memories and they can come come back in the unconscious... But that is bad situation for both them! He needs his family and friends bc it seems as though she is bringing him down.. And online dating can get you in lots of mishap in the long run, but thats just my opinion.

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)