Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pampered chef????

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:10 PM
  • 9 Replies

I went to a pampered chef party last nite and am now hooked!!!! Some of their stuff is expensive but high quality also. I was thinking about becoming a consultant and was wondering if anyone here has any experience good or bad with any part of PC,,,,,,meaning the tools/gadgets, customer service, being a consultant or anything else.

Any and all ideas/advice/experience is welcome!!!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
FFWifeandMom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:17 PM
Hi, I love pampered chef products.  The spices are awesome!  I did however have quite a problem with the stones.  I went through three stone pans.  I would put them in the oven and they would crack.  I would have food all over the oven!  The lady I purchased from was great, she replaced them each time.  I am on my 4th stone and it has worked great!  I have several of the PC knives, bowls, etc. and love them all.  I find once you purchase them you are hooked on the product and spend a fortune!  Good Luck if you decide to become a consultant.
Woman9_0
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
I was both a Pampered chef and Tupperware consultant. My kitchen is well equipped now LOL!! I stayed active with PC for about 2 years mainly by barely staying active. If you've got people that will do parties for you every month or so you can do really well with it. I really loved it but just couldn't keep up with it on my own to stay active even with having a website and the joy of writing off that stuff on my taxes as well. Having to enter the orders and such (the websites make it easier now since people can order online) was not so much fun and of course depositing the money and such. In addition, they are pretty strict about the way you can advertise your website if you get one.

All in all I loved the products but standing up and doing the entire here is my story and PC story and all that was never my thing. There are many people that do it and do it really well and it is their thing. I'm not negative about the experience at all. I full well know if I wanted to apply myself I could have probably done really well with it. Plus I love the products I have for my kitchen that I got doing it LOL!! So I can't complain at all. I got what I put into it period no more no less :D

Hope this helps and that you get good feedback!! Good luck whatever you decide to do. You could always try it for a while and if you decide you don't like it quit. As long as you submit so many $$ in sales I think you get to keep the kit etc. so it's worth it for that at the bare minimum.

Too often we get wrapped up in our own worries that we forget to see the peaceful beauty that surround us ~ Shik Jacobs from “The Karola Stone” by Brian J. Moses

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams! Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before! Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar! And you'll live as you've never lived before . . .

Smiles make the day better :P

http://www.allpathsleadto.info

Hugz
Woman9_0

summermom4
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:26 PM
My kitchen is filled with pampered chef products.  It's kind of funny, I had never used any of their products until I met my hubby, he's the one that had them all, but yes, now I am hooked!  Good Luck!!!
DoriWA
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:26 PM

I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!! WISH I COULD GET MORE THINGS BUT ITS SO EXPENSIVE!

You can find me at MySpace by clicking here!

roswife914
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:28 PM

love them if i could afford it  everything in my kitchen would  be pc. getitng there1  hmm  my b day coming  up gonna tell hubby i want  more pc .  do you now  you can buy them off ebay  cheaper thats if your not sellingn it yourself!

MY HUSBANDS WIFE AND MY KIDS MOM

RAISING TEENAGERS IS LIKE NAILING JELL-O TO A TREE!!

GA_MomOF_3
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:38 PM
I love PC and i have a couple stones and they are "seasoned" really well....I have had my stones for over 4yrs and i use them at the least once a day if not more....  never had any problems with them.                      

I really want to try and become a consultant here in Ga...now that I know a lot more people since we moved here.....going to do more research on this.....

Http://www.myspace.com/MarineMom4400

Marine_wife92@yahoo.com

Yahoo Messenger-- TaT2edmom69

cassadydean
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:40 PM
I am a Pampered Chef consultant in Tennessee. I love the products too!! That's why I started selling them, because I wanted ALL of the products. It is a wonderful business to start! It will give you the freedom to be with your kids and still make money. The key is to promote yourself and your business and you will do well. The products are great quality and last practically forever. Being a consultant is fun and easy and you get to see all the new stuff before it comes out and you can get it for 50% or earn it free, before anyone else even sees it. You also can earn fabulous vacations and other prizes. The best things about it: no inventory, no deliveries, great discounts for hosts in the form of host specials to help you book shows, flexible hours- you make your own schedule and work when you want to, and no territories for selling- so if you go anywhere on vacation in the U.S, you can still sell your stuff and make money. The new consultant kit is $155 and you get over $500 in products and all the business supplies you need to start your business! They send you a three-ring binder with everything you need to know about your business, and there are lots of resources like online classes and DVD's and CD's and teleclasses for training. Your director works closely with you to help you succeed. Write me if you have any more questions!! I love Pampered Chef!!!
Christina
okiemama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:16 PM
Thanks everyone for giving your experience! I love hearing about them. If you have more or have friends that have them let me know. I don't know that many people on a personal basis but I think that I have the right personality for it and can do it. Plus it is a way for me to make friends and to get out of the house!!!!!!! That is what I am looking forward to the most....
Rachel4boys
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:35 PM
I love PC. Yes, it is expensive, but the more parties you host, the more freebies you get plus discounts. I got free stoneware plus lots of gizmos from the last party I hosted. I'm also considering consulting.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)