Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving those darn boxes!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
Ok has anyone tried moving the boxes around on their profile?  I unlock the boxes and try to move them but they won't stay where i put them!  uuggghh!!

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Hi,

CafeMom set up a new group called the CafeMom Widgets group where you can discuss widgets (those boxes) and ask questions. 

There's a Quick Widget Guide on the CafeMom Widgets group, too. 

As always, if you have a question, problem, suggestion or compliment for CafeMom, use the "Contact Us" link which is at the bottom of every page on the site.

Robin
de_lite5
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:31 PM
I understand totally! the little suckers are like toddlers, won't stay where you want them to!
Nebraskaoma
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:37 PM
I'm not sure if this is the technical answer or not -- but I had to remove my glitter widget to move the boxes.  I haven't tried to re-add the widget yet, but I think it might have something to do with the automated size of the boxes/columns.  At one time, all of my boxes defaulted to the left side as wide boxes, but after I removed the widget - which was wide - I could move boxes to the right side again, and they would automatically resize to fit into the more narrow column.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)