Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you seen this?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
  • 12 Replies
Have you seen this??

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KiLiCreations
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:28 PM
I've seen the last part but not the first. I still get chills watching the second half.
Oh how great it will be to be the ones missing when that time comes!!
Nicole27
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:29 PM
That was interesting.  Not cool that the loud, unexpected noise just scared the crap out of my 6 month old..and me ...lol
Jennie245
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:33 PM
Yeah nobody knows when the time will be when he comes but I truly believe it will not be long now with all the bad things going on in the world today. So we just have to try to be ready for it.
got1n1onthaway
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:34 PM
That is a bit chilling for lack of a better adjective...

* Dana *

baby development

pregnancy

luvzmykiddos
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:38 PM
Well if that wasnt a slap of reality then I dont know what is..thats an awesome video..you dont need to wait until tomorrow to be reborn in christ for tomorrow may not come and it will be too late!!

marzzelita
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:47 PM

I had not seen it but it almost made me cry.  you know since I became a mom I try to stay away from those images. Not becasue I dont care but my kids are too young to know.  all I have to teach them right now is respect, and love.  That includes God ---no matter in which church
Alwaysamom25
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:53 PM
I knew what was coming in the video and still the big noise made me almost pee my pants, gave me goose bumps and made my hair stand on end. Cool
757Sheila
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:00 PM
No I have never seen the video clip but ya know something in the Bible it states all of the things that are happening in our world today in Revelations.  We all better get to getting Christ in our hearts and lives as well as our childrens lives because he comes if you ain't ready....well you know the rest.  I would strongly encourage those of you or people you know who are none believers to take that walk with God.  It is the best and most refreshing walk you will ever take.  Don't take the life He gave you for granted.

"LIVE EACH DAY LIKE IT IS YOUR LAST.  TELL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE THE MOST JUST THAT.  TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED."
momof3n1
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:05 PM
wow what wake up call
Nicollynne
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:10 PM
Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of my life for that....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)