Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO greatful I HAVE A GREAT MOM!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
i just wanted to share and ask anyone if they are as appreciated of their moms as i am.? my mother has tried all her life, single and married ,, she gave me and my sisters and brother the best of things!! I feel for my mom who struggled with a hard life my dad gave her. he beat her for ten yrs, never let her have a life, kept her barefoot and pregnant.. and i was just thinking how proud i was of her that she got herself out of that situation and has come so far. she is single, owns an esclade, a huge house!! and looks pretty darn good for her age.!! she is the best !! she does alot for us even now!! just yesterday she was in town and my girls dressers were broken well she showed up with a whole new bedroom set for them!! i wanted to cry because she is so good to us and yet some of us have taken her for granted but she was worked so hard to get where she is at and has not let anyone hold her down.. i just had to share this with everyone.......  i hope i am able to do for my kids everything she has done for us..
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ciecie
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:56 PM
Your mom sounds like a wonderful woman!  My mom raised me and my brother alone too.  My dad left when we were 9 and 6.  She does a lot for me still to this day.  SHe lives about a 2 minute drive from - it's great.  Just last week I asked her to pick me up a loaf of bread and she got here with 2 bags of groceries!
kalea_kane
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:59 PM
It sounds like you have an amazing mother and a fabulous role model.  You have been blessed for sure.  It is really nice how you took the time to recognize that on here.  Sounds like she has one heck of a daughter too!

Kelly
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)