Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Everyone

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello everyone, my name is Candace I'm a 31 y/o bf military spouse mother of 2 gorgeous lil bears.  My dh and I have been together for 14.5 years and married for just over 12.  My spouse is currently a USAF member stationed in Alaska.  We are in the process of a PCS or a change of station.  Right now my family is split in 3 pieces and it's very difficult.  My dh is in AK, I'm in OH w/ my parents and our kids are in TX w/ thier grandparents (my dh's parents).  Today the miltary packers are out our house in Alaska and I'm here in Ohio.  It's very frustrating and I feel like I should be there to oversee everything.  Obviously that's not going to happen but I can wish.  I like online groups and have belonged to several over the years and thoroughly enjoy them.  I hope to make some great friends and can't wait to learn all about you and your families. 
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:23 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Bun-Bun
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:24 PM
Welcome!  I just joined today and I can't stop using the computer.  My husband thinks I'm nute :-)

-Gina
leah58
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hi from a very hott Michigan.Welcome to the group..Leah58
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)