Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to site, not motherhood...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hi. My name is Jennifer and I have been married to my wonderful husband for 10 yrs this Dec. and I have 4 awesome boys. I work part-time waiting tables at a local pizza joint, while I decide what I want to be when I grow up. LOL! I want to go back to school, but it has been hard to make that a priority with the daily task of taking care of a family and all that goes with it! I look forward to meeting some local moms (& not so local, too!) to hang out with or just chat/vent/rant...
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:24 PM

Hi there,

It's nice to meet you!

Please feel free to say hello to the other Moms here and send out some friend invitations, too!

For tips on getting stated and making friends, check out the Getting Started - Making Friends post.

There are a lot of great groups here!  The Recommended Groups post lists some of CafeMom's most popular groups.  You can click on 'Find Groups' to search for groups by topic - if you scroll down you can search by location, too!

Visit the Newcomers Group Chatterbox anytime to see if any Moms are chatting. 

Have fun on the site!
Robin
Katie616
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:26 PM
Hi Jennifer! My name is Kate. I am a SAHM and I work part-time. I have a daughter  named Haley who will be a year old a week from tomorrow. I am looking to go back to school maybe next summer. I want to be come a vet. Where do you live? I live in Mass! Feel free to contact me to chat.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)