Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
Mothers of multiple children...

Who's your favorite?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Beadermom73
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:55 PM
Whoever's behaving!!

It's a big rock. Can't wait to show my friends. They don't have a rock that big. - Spike
wishonme_2000
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:57 PM
whoever is the best behaved like today my son is lol but yesterday my daughter was
doylemom1206
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:58 PM
God strike me down for having a favorite, but....My middle son, Joe is my favorite. He is my rock. He's the one I go to when I'm having a bad day and need a hug or just someone to make me smile. I love ALL my boys, please believe me, but I am definitley closer to Joe.
kellimom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:59 PM
Right, now, my youngest. Just because he is at that super cute stage. But all my kids are pretty fun.

pmkern77
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:06 PM

Being honest....my son.  He has such personality, its great.  He is at an age where his jokes are starting to be funny to me and my husband....(unlike elem school jokes that our kids tell).  He can always make me laugh.  My daughter is going to be my biggest accomplishment.  I was blessed with a child that has required a lot out of me emotionally and each small success with her is one more step in the right direction.  Justyn has been a huge amount of support to me.

sharica999
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:14 PM
I feel much closer to my daughter than my son. I don't think I ever really understood his mind. My daughter is so much like me that we are able to connect better.

Mommyof3monkeys
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:19 PM
I love all three of my girls the same, I really don't have a favorite. But if you asked me which one is the cutest, I'd say my middle girl. She is cute and she knows it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)