Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the widgets

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

Anyone else having a problem pasting a ticker on your profile page? I go to lilypie.com because i want a ticker for my anniversary and I can't paste it. it keeps saying the ticker is invalid.   it is so frustrating. help me!!!

Mom to the most wonderful little boy in the world  Jared William Ian

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                              myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                       myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Hi,

CafeMom set up a new group called the CafeMom Widgets group where you can discuss widgets and ask questions. 

There's a Quick Widget Guide on the CafeMom Widgets group, too. 

As always, if you have a question, problem, suggestion or compliment for CafeMom, use the "Contact Us" link which is at the bottom of every page on the site.

Have fun with the widgets!
Robin
hannacaywood
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:41 PM
are you posting the url ticker?
mom2jared
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 9:45 AM
I got it finally.  I posted a ticker from tickerfactory.  for some reason lilypie.com doesnt work. so I used it from tickerfactory and that worked.   so I got it.  

Mom to the most wonderful little boy in the world  Jared William Ian

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                              myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                       myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics                      myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

3byzmom
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 10:02 AM
hi, I have been able to get a ticker on my page but it's all blurry!!  So if you find anything out let me know!!

CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Aug. 3, 2007 at 10:43 AM
Hi,

If you see a ticker that looks blurry, it is usually because of the background of the boxes on your page.  Most tickers look best on a white (or light) background, if you put them on another color (like blue), they can start looking blurry or hard to read. 

- The CafeMom Team

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)