Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Ya'll!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hey ya'll.  I just joined today and am very excited to meet some moms like me.  I'm Jess and I live in a really small town in Kentucky.  I'm 24 and I've been married for 6 years, with 3 great kids.  Gracie, 4, is getting ready to start preschool next week (sniff, sniff), Hannah is 3 and Gideon is 13 months.  I work part-time and I'm in college.  I want to be a teacher and I've got just one more year left!!!  Its been really tough, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  My best pals don't have kids and aren't married.  I love them so much, but sometimes its hard for them to relate to my life.  I hope to make some new friends here! Can't wait!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
BonnieB726
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:16 PM
I Jess, I'm Bonnie.  I am new to cafemom also.  I am a 'little' older than you
(43) and my kids are 17 and 13 but I'd love to chat sometime.  I envy you going to school to be a teacher.  It took me till I was 40 to realize I would LOVE  to be a teacher.  Right now I sustitute as a teacher's aide and I love it.  What age group do you hope to teach?
mommanott
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Hey Jess, my name is Kimmy. I am a first time momma at 30. I live in a small town in Arkansas. It's nice to meet you! I hope we can be friends. I need all the advice I can get!

Lilypie 1st Birthday </a>  	</li> 	<li>Click on a link to search</li> 	</ul> 	<ul class=
     loveboy.gif famblink29.gif ilovewinniethepooh.gif occblink20.gif
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)