Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG what can I do? Please help.....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
You wouldn't beleive what I have gone through that past few days. A friend of my DH & MIL come to stay the night thrus.( she 20 with 2 kids age 2 & 7 mos., and she was wanting to get with my Dh just a week ago before she found out he got married so yeah, im not happy about her being here) well she still here and she she has no clue how to take care of her kids, she wants to go off and screw every dick she sees, and leave the kids here... then our fuse box got a short in it so we were without power for 24hrs. yesterday, and it was so HOT!!! No air, no nothing. I told my DH I didnt want her here but he says he not going to tell her to leave. I just went and bought $60 groceries Sat. and guess what, it's all gone now, and Dh dont get paid till Aug. 20 ( once a month) So yeah dont have no clue what I'm going to do. I've still got hambuger meat in the frezzer, and can veggies in the cabneit, but I'm 7mos. Pregnant, I'm not cooking for all these damn people. 6 adults 2 kids. My nevers are all but shot right now, I just wish I could get away. Oh and that Girl, is as skinny as a pole, and wears clothes that are about 10 sizes to small and she changes clothes in the living room, one day she changed her shirt with my Dh standing in here!!!!! Oh she tried to cover up under another shirt while she did, it but you could still see her bra, and all it was just so trashy. And I cant say anything because, this is not my house, this is my Dh & MIL house, (I moved in with them) so even though I've told My Dh that it bothers me, he doesn't care. He says he doesn't want to hurt her feelings........WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS??    

I have no idea what to do or if there is anything I can do, oh and by the way, I'm going to have minor surgry on my mouth tomarrow, I have to then come home and listen to the kids scream and her and b/f play loud music outside my window, while I'm suppoused to be resting......Great huh...
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
israswifey06
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:17 PM
Do you have any where else you could go?? If I where you  I would go and stay there, but thats just me. You need your rest and you defently don't need all the stress on you!

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/israswifey06
hailnbray
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:36 PM
y does he want her there so bad. friends or not if shes doing all that shit in your house w/ kids around plus wanting to be with him you would think he would want her gone as badly as you do
cardington
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:41 PM
does your mil respect your opinion/do you and her get along well? if so tell her you are uncomfortable maybe she will do something. if not, if i were u i would see if i could find somewhere to go.
FireWife2kds
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:48 PM
I'd have an absolute kiniption fit...blow up and scream at them!  Then afterwards blame it on hormones!  I did and it works!
BABYDOLL376
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM
If I read correctly, her stay is only temporary.  All I can say is: HOLD ON!!!

May not be exactly what you want to hear, but if you don't have anywhere else to go, then you have to focus on what you can control and change...which is your attitude about the situation.

There will always be situations or people that make you want to pull your hair out, but you can't give ANYONE and most certainly ANY SITUATION that much power over you.

If you have earphones, why not plug them up to your computer and listen to music while you are on-line? You may not be able to physically leave the situation that you're in, but you can at least drown out the noise and listen to something that gives you peace.

12I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

Philippians 4:12

Michele420
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:00 PM
Umm if you are married it is YOUR HOUSE TOO. And your Husband should respect the fact you are uncomfortable with this girl staying at the house. You are his wife and he should be putting your feelings above anyone else. That's just my opinion lol
mother2tifkay
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:06 PM
 You need to tell you husband to grow some and be a man. He needs to tell her she can not stay because you are pregnant and can not have the stress. I do not believe that she has nowhere else to go. Do not sit down and take this. You need to scream and yell at your husband and make him listen to you. I do it to my hubby, and trust me it scares them when you get hysterical. Its actually quite funny to watch.
CatieGreen
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:01 PM

IF YOU'VE TOLD HIM AND HE WONT MAKE HER LEAVE IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS. GO SOMEPLACE YOU CAN RELAX AND SEND HIS SORRY A$$ ON HIS WAY THAT JUST PLAIN INCONSIDERATE.

smshaw
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:14 PM
Ur dh is being very inconsiderate. If I were in ur shoes & it's his house & mommy dearest's, then my preg ass would all of a sudden become very preg! & by that I mean I can't possibly stand long enuf to make dinner, or do dishes & I couldn't def chase someone else's kids around. Besides if it's not ur house it's not ur prob. They r the 1's that invited her let them deal w/ her. Hide anything u don't want broken & lay down, relax & watch TV & play on the comp. I would kick my dh's a*s if it was me!

Serena

stop touching each other, don't make me stop this car, go ask your father, BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Preggoat18
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:33 PM
ok i know you love ur husband but something not right i think you should leave(not forever) just say im not comeing back into this house untill shes gone! and just leave once shes gone life can go back to normal but untill then he has to suffer for the pain hes putting u thru teach him a lesson you dont condone bad behavior your his queen ! and if you dont like her tell her yourself you dont want her in the house...so ur hubby gets mad if he loves you he wont care he'll look past it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)