Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the new slideshows

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
Can anyone get them to work????  I cant get the slide show from rock you.com to get on here.. HELP!!!!!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Caroline78
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:40 PM
i had trouble in the beginning as well.  you click on add widget, click on add slideshow, you have to become a member to the website that it links you to, then you add pictures, i think there's a link that says add pics from you pc, then you browse to add pics to you photo album, then you click create slide show and you pick some pictures from the album you just created. then you go to your cafemom page and click add widget you should copy and paste your slideshow, you have to copy the html tag (i believe it's the third line below your slideshow).  i hope this helps...send me a message if you need more help. i know it's frustrating but it's possible.
madhouseof5
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:40 PM

I got my slid slideshow working but only after asking mrsjones she said this

Go to www.slide.com create you an account and upload your pictures. On your cafemom page go to add widget and add the widget for a slide show. It'll tell how to transfer the slide to your page.

I don't know how I did it just read what it said to do and kept at it LOL

Fingers crossed you get it working
Robin
by Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:32 PM
Hi,

CafeMom set up a new group called the CafeMom Widgets group where you can discuss widgets and ask questions. 

There's a Quick Widget Guide on the CafeMom Widgets group, too. 

As always, if you have a question, problem, suggestion or compliment for CafeMom, use the "Contact Us" link which is at the bottom of every page on the site.

Have fun with the widgets!
Robin
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)