Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can't do without?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
My daughter just turned 1 -- is there anything that you feel you couldn't have survived w/o during those 1st couple of years?
For example- I love her portable hook on highchair - great for visits to friend's houses & grandma's - it collaspes flat & I was able to take it in my suitcase when we traveled - I really feel that it's been one of our BEST purchases -
here is a link if you don't know what I am talking about --
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-6/qid=1185918832/ref=sr_1_6/601-8988698-3815307?ie=UTF8&asin=B000A7V1EM

People in restaurants ask us about it all the time...
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
DeezGirl
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:03 PM
There are a few things I can think of that I would not be able to live without. . . .  although my Mom laughs at me because " they didn't have all these things when you were a baby & we made it just fine" LOL. . .

My travel swing, boppy pillow & baby rear view mirror that lights up & sings when you push the button on your remote.
dustinsmom1
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:03 PM
  My boy is 20 months old and we had looked at those originally, but they scared me. We ended up getting an "Eddie Bauer" fold up model that straps directly to a chair. It folds flat as well. We got it at Target too, we also got the second one, same thing, by "the First Years" that we pack in his diaper bag.. We'v never had a high chair..never needed it! But yes, its something I couldn't imagine being w/ out. That and his "fuzzy"..babies 1st blanket from Walmart, my parents had the foresight to buy 2 as they are well worn!!

littleredsmom06
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Quoting DeezGirl:

There are a few things I can think of that I would not be able to live without. . . .  although my Mom laughs at me because " they didn't have all these things when you were a baby & we made it just fine" LOL. . .

My travel swing, boppy pillow & baby rear view mirror that lights up & sings when you push the button on your remote.

The travel swing -- I was so stoked when I registered for one - and I ended up with 3 of them - I thought I would use it ALL the time - but I never did! I guess I should ebay it now -- it's funny how there are some things you are sure you will use a ton & then you don't. 
Boppy pillows are awesome!

Can I get the info on thre baby rear view mirror -- that sounds pretty cool -or is a one year old too old for it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)