Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need baby food help asap

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
ok so i have been giving Pax our food. now he wont eat his baby food haha.. so im making him chicken veggies and pasta (what we are having.. only ok for baby) now i have a new baby food processor... do i just throw in the chicken, peas and pasta? or do i need to add anything else? please help

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
savannah3334
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:04 PM
Ours you just threw the food in and mixed it up..good luck...

frogmomof2boys
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:05 PM
I have no idea, since I never had one. I just wanted to tell you that your baby is so adorable!

Shainna - Proud Mommy to.....

Sean - 2 yrs                 Zachary - 10 mths

sexything
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:07 PM
my kids were raised on people food never bought reg baby food u can mix it all together or seperatly which ever he likes the best
gabesmomma05
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 7:09 PM
That is all that I done, some things I added water or broth to b/c whatever I was processing got to thick. Funny story; one time I put a whole frozen chicken pot pie in mine and it was so thick and discusting but I was expermenting.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
goof231
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:57 PM

I used a blender too for my sons food...just whiz it up all together and if its a little too thick for your son's liking...add a teeny bit of water or low sodium broth...

wandep
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 9:03 PM
How old is he? If he is old enough for people food I would go ahead and start giving it to him.  My oldest I went by the book and he is a very picky eater. The second one I jumped right in and started giving her people food and she eats anything now.  I started this when she was about 9 to 10 months old.

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker

Rachel4boys
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:27 PM
I was making my son's baby food, and I found a wonderful baby food cookbook called Top 100 Baby Purees by Annabel Karmel. She has really good info. about nutrition, when different types of foods should be introduced, as well as recipes that you would have never thought of. Check it out.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)